you are right it's not...neither is judging others and telling them they are going to hell which is what really go that started.
Notta prob man
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
you are right it's not...neither is judging others and telling them they are going to hell which is what really go that started.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i never said anyone was going to hell?
Cant we all just get along?
and they were not directed towards you
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
my bad, the way you put that it kind of looked that way.
Cant we all just get along?
you and JackTwist are joking about being gay right...well lets hope you are because that is just nasty if you are gay!!!!!!!
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Bookmarks